Jayson Gaddis is … so … cool. I’m always happy to have the opportunity to be with him, learn from him, and share with him. I hope you enjoy.
What is men’s work? Most people are unclear what this term means, but once you find out, you’ll be cheering on men who are involved in it. In this podcast, I interview one of the key players in the largest men’s organizations in the world. We cover some very intimate subjects, including #metoo, fatherhood, and the power of getting together as men.
- (3:35) Introduction
- (7:20) About Men’s Work
- (10:55) Male relationships inside a family
- (14:50) What is Men’s Work
- (20:10) How a man can get out of his “Boy code” programming.
- (25:40) How trauma causes addictions that keep you stuck
- (31:10) How Men’s Work is getting more Popular
- (37:50) Thoughts about the #MeToo movement
- (43:25) Boysen’s experience as a father
- (53:15) Action step